3/1-3 See Street Kingsford, NSW 2032
No testimonial found!
Resting on a quiet tree-lined street, this contemporary full brick townhouse effortlessly flowing across two generous levels embracing easy care, low maintenance urban living with an abundance of natural light throughout. It is conveniently located a stroll to local shopping, University of New South Wales, bus transport and the future light rail.
– Spacious dual level layout with open living and dining areas
– Private sun drenched courtyard
– Modern kitchen with gas appliances and dishwasher
– Specious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, study alcove
– Master bedroom with ensuite and leafy balcony
– Well maintained bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles and bath
– Internal laundry, extra w/c, polished floors, intercom
– Low maintenance living and common access to a swimming pool
– Undercover carport for one car
– Level walk to Kensington Park, eateries and CBD transport
Please register for inspection updates as changes or cancellations may occur to inspection times.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.
Share this property:
What's my home worth today?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.