82 Forsyth Street Glebe, NSW 2037
No testimonial found!
Peacefully and privately positioned little more than a few meters to the stunning foreshore parklands of Blackwattle Bay, this classic terrace has been freshly painted, offers a lifestyle of warmth and character throughout the home. Flowing over two levels, it is simply a short stroll to the vibrant cafe culture for which Glebe is renowned.
– Neatly presented with further scope for modernization
– Complete with adjoining separate lounge/dining areas
– High detailed ceilings, fireplaces, skylights, polished floors
– Secure rear parking space
– Functional gas kitchen, bathroom with claw foot bathtub
– Double master bedroom opens to a sunny Juliet balcony
– Walk to the light rail and parks, minutes to the city centre and fish markets
Note: Inspection times are subject to change, please make sure you check the inspection time prior to attending.
In regards to telecommunication, television and internet connections, please ensure that you inquire with providers about any service limitations or charges, including NBN and phone lines. The landlord is not responsible for any telecommunication, television and internet connections.
The team at Laing+Simmons Glebe takes care to make sure that all property details provided are correct, however it is important to note that information contained in this advertisement is considered as a guide only. We recommend that prospective tenants also make their own enquiries where possible.
Share this property:
Agent representing 82 Forsyth Street
What's my home worth today?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.