1 Myall Avenue Vaucluse, NSW 2030
No testimonial found!
DESIGNED FOR INDULGENT LIVING THIS OPEN PLAN HOME IS DEDICATED TO ENTERTAINING
Well-suited to empty-nesters or a family with teenagers/frequent guests, this idyllic Tuscan-inspired sanctuary enhances its blue-chip harbour side location with smartly co-ordinated low maintenance finishes. Back dropped by lush greenery and bonus views of the iconic CBD, Opera House, bridge and harbour, this captivating double storey residence basks in northerly sunlight and spills out to private terrace-gardens.
– Open plan living spaces enjoy options for both formal and casual entertaining
– North facing formal lounge opens to front courtyard garden and terrace
– Additional casual living and dining zones flow to rear pool terrace
– Spacious gas and granite kitchen, excellent storage, separate caterers’ entry
– Penthouse style master, dressing room, ensuite, balcony, additional study/nursery/bedroom two
– Two further bedrooms with built-ins, family bathroom, additional guest powder room
– High ceilings, Tallow-wood floors, plantation shutters, abundant storage, air conditioning
– Close to Parsley Bay and Gibsons Beach, minutes to Watsons Bay restaurants, Vaucluse village shops and excellent schools.
To apply, visit: https://t-app.com.au/lsdb
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
Agents representing 1 Myall Avenue
What's my home worth today?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.