13 Nulla Street Vaucluse, NSW 2030
No testimonial found!
Spectacular views to the Harbour Bridge, Opera House, city skyline and North Sydney define this spacious family residence. In a prime position for viewing New Year’s Eve fireworks across Sydney Harbour, the property impresses with its easy level access and private sunny gardens.
With elegant mid-century hallmarks, including large picture windows & high ceilings, the house has a generous layout and beautiful harbour views from living areas, formal dining area and large entertaining terrace. Ideal for family living, the home features a wide entry hall, main king-size bedroom, 3 more bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, powder room, granite kitchen and casual dining area, opening to a covered alfresco entertaining area and large private garden.
Additional features include b/in wardrobes, linen & storage cupboards, up-lighting in living and dining rooms, laundry (w toilet), clothes drying side courtyard, oversized double garage and 2 car spaces.
Prestigious location close to schools, a short walk to Rose Bay North shopping village and Vaucluse shopping village and close to Rose Bay village and ferries.
– Stunning harbour views
– Private sun-drenched gardens
– Living areas flow onto alfresco entertaining terrace w views
– Granite kitchen and casual dining opens to garden
– Main king-size bedroom, 3 more bedrooms, built-in wardrobes
– 2 bathrooms (main w bath & separate shower), powder room
– Built-in linen & storage cupboards
– Large laundry (w toilet) attached to double garage
– Close to schools, Rose Bay & Vaucluse shops and transport
To apply, visit https://t-app.com.au/lsdb
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
Agent representing 13 Nulla Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.