105 Albion Street Surry Hills, NSW 2010
No testimonial found!
Beautifully renovated throughout this gorgeous home offers exceptional convenience whilst maintaining modern living with privacy.
Perfectly positioned in a highly sought locale and showcasing great kerb appeal this inviting home has an expansive floor plan positioned over three levels.
Located moments away from Crown and Foveaux Streets which offer a great selection of restaurants, bars, cafes and shops. Central Train and Devonshire St light rail stations are also a short distance away.
• Spacious open plan lounge and dining areas
• Brand new kitchen with plenty of storage space and stainless steel appliances
• Modern bathroom with brand new fittings
• Three bedrooms with balcony to the main
• Third bedroom is the perfect loft conversion
• Second lounge room or retreat room
• Brand new air conditioning
• Brand new carpets and curtains
Share this property:
Agents representing 105 Albion Street
What's my home worth today?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.