105 Albion Street Surry Hills, NSW 2010
No testimonial found!
Beautifully renovated throughout this gorgeous home offers exceptional convenience whilst maintaining modern living with privacy. Perfectly positioned in a highly sought locale and showcasing great kerb appeal this inviting home has an expansive floor plan positioned over three levels and os moments away from Crown and Foveaux Streets which offer a great selection of restaurants, bars, cafes and shops. Central Train and Tram Stations are also a short distance away.
Accommodation & Features:
• Spacious open plan lounge and dining areas
• Brand new kitchen with plenty of storage space and stainless steel appliances
• Modern bathroom with brand new fittings
• Three bedrooms with balcony to the main
• Third bedroom is the perfect loft conversion
• Second lounge room or retreat room
• Brand new air conditioning
• Brand new carpets and curtains
This property is being shown strictly by appointment only. Please call Robert Carfi on 0414 688 111 to book in an appointment.
Share this property:
Agent representing 105 Albion Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.