136 Goodlet Street Surry Hills, NSW 2010
No testimonial found!
This beautifully presented and character filled two storey Victorian terrace is prominently located on a quiet leafy street within in a highly sought-after pocket of Surry Hills. Bold period features include high ceilings, timber floors, French doors, lead light windows and a cast iron picket fence.
Just a short walk is the urban-village vibe of Crown Street, offering some of Sydney’s best restaurants and cafés plus Surry Hills shopping centre. The area is well serviced by public transport being in close proximity to Cleveland Street bus links, Central Station and Devonshire Street light rail
As part 8 strata terraces on corner of Goodlet Street and Marlborough Street included is a shared swimming pool, laundry facilities and storage shed.
– Large open plan living and dining area
– High ceilings, working fireplaces
– Plantation shutters and custom lead-light windows
– Spacious timber kitchen with gas cooking
– Master bedroom with built-in robes and balcony
– Side access to common courtyard
– Shared swimming pool entertainment area
– Walking distance to amenities, parks and local schools
Share this property:
Agent representing 136 Goodlet Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.