136 Goodlet Street Surry Hills, NSW 2010
No testimonial found!
This two storey Victorian terrace is prominently located on a quiet leafy street within in a highly sought-after pocket of Surry Hills. Bold period features include high ceilings, timber floors, French doors, lead light windows and a cast iron picket fence.
A short walk to Crown Street, offering some of Sydney’s best restaurants and cafés plus Surry Hills shopping centre. The area is well serviced by public transport being in close proximity to Cleveland Street bus links, Central Station and Devonshire Street light rail
– Large light open plan living and dining areas
– Freshly painted throughout
– High ceilings, working fireplaces
– Plantation shutters and custom lead-light windows
– Brand new galley kitchen with dishwasher and storage
– Master bedroom with built-in robes and balcony
– Side access to courtyard
– Shared swimming pool entertainment area
– Walking distance to amenities, parks and local schools
Share this property:
Agent representing 136 Goodlet Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.