8 Aylsford Street Stanhope Gardens, NSW 2768
No testimonial found!
Deposit taken - Open home cancelled
Beautifully presented three bedrooms single storey family home. Sets on 390m2 land approx. This magnificent home is within the catchment of great schools and must be seen to be truly appreciated. Impressively open plan residence boasting the following features:
– Three great size bedrooms. All bedrooms come with mirrored built-in robes.
– Spacious formal lounge.
– Nice kitchen with Everdure 4 burners gas cook top and updated oven, sky light and plenty of cupboard space.
– Large bathroom with vanity and bathtub.
– Open plan dining area off the kitchen with access to the alfresco, completes with sliding door and security door.
– Good size laundry.
– Undercover outdoor entertaining area.
– The backyard is sun-drenched right throughout the day with private manicured gardens and grass area.
– Single garage (manual).
– Other features include: Fujitsu Air conditioning, alarm system, side gate, clothes lines and garden shed. Your location means you are well catered for with amenities:
– Access to 2 Clubhouses (Club Fairholme East – swimming pool, tennis court and BBQ area), & (Club Fairholme North – swimming pool, tennis court, BBQ area and club house).
– Only 12 min walk/900m to Kellyville Station, Tallawong Station (8 min drive/5.2km), Rouse Hill Station (9 min drive/3.6km).
– Bus stops at Perfection Avenue before Austel St (6 min walk/400m) – 603 (Rouse Hill Station to Parramatta via Glenhaven), 632 (Rouse Hill Station to Pennant Hills via Norwest & Castle Hill) and bus stops at Stanhope Parkway (7 min walk/600m) – 734 (Riverstone to Blacktown via Schofields), 745 (Norwest Private Hospital to St Marys via Stanhope Gardens).
– Restaurants and Stanhope Village Shopping Centre (16 min walk/1.2km), The Ponds Shopping Centre (4 min drive/2.3km), Rouse Hill Town Centre (6 min drive/3.1km).
– Parklea Public School (7 min drive/3.1km), Glenwood High School (7 min drive/4km), St John XXIII Catholic Primary School (17 min walk/1.3km), St Mark Catholic College (16 min walk/1.3km).
– Edgewood Park (6 min walk/400m), Eastbourne Park (5 min walk/450m).
– Blacktown Leissure Centre (13 min walk/950m).
Be sure to call Julia today on 0403 342 265 or email to [email protected] so you Do Not Miss Out !
Share this property:
Agents representing 8 Aylsford Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.