4 Kiah Street Schofields, NSW 2762
No testimonial found!
This beautiful spacious family home has all the space you will need.
Work commenced on recreation park just meter from your front door, walking distance to public transport (train and bus), and just a short drive to Western Sydney University and Rouse Hill Town Centre.
– Master bed with walk-in and ensuite
– 4 bedroom upstairs
– Upstairs rumpus area
– 1 bedroom downstairs
– 1 full bathroom downstairs
– Separate formal lounge
– Gourmet modern gas kitchen with stone bench with spacious walk-in pantry
– Internal laundry
– Spacious family area.
– Big level backyard for your kids to play.
– Double automatic lockup garage
– Ducted air conditioning
– Very conveniently located in a quiet street, easy access to train station and shops.
We look forward to seeing you at our Open Home!
** Call Sam Anic on 0411 144 645 for more information **
***** Disclaimer: the above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes. *****
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
Agent representing 4 Kiah Street
What's my home worth today?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.