29 Fitzgerald Street Queens Park, NSW 2022
No testimonial found!
HOLDING DEPOSIT RECEIVED
GORGEOUS VICTORIAN TERRACE – PERFECT FOR PROFESSIONAL COUPLE OR FAMILY
Offering a perfect location, this stunning terrace offers an easy low maintenance lifestyle, plenty of storage, loads of natural light and seamless indoor/outdoor living. This beautiful, light-filled three bedroom family home includes security parking and expansive entertaining areas. The home is perfectly located on a quiet residential street, yet only short stroll to schools, Westfield Bondi Junction, Queens and Centennial Parks, bus, rail and local schools.
– Level access from the street via welcoming front entry court garden
– Formal living room and adjoining formal dining room, polished timber floors
– Three bedrooms (single bedroom three/home office), two with built-ins
– Two bathrooms, guest powder room
– Main bedroom with ensuite and private balcony
– Family size kitchen (Smeg appliances, tons of storage)
– Sunny rear courtyard garden for entertaining
– Secure double tandem parking, single carport
– Plenty of rear courtyard storage under deck
– Air conditioned
– Strictly no pets considered
To apply, visit: https://t-app.com.au/lsdb
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we ask that If you, or anyone you’ve been recently in contact with has been sick, or have any symptoms, please do not attend the inspection and instead let us know so we can arrange an alternate method for you to view the property. We’ll be in contact soon to advise of available inspection times, and we appreciate your patience during this time
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
Agents representing 29 Fitzgerald Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.