10 Cladden Close Pennant Hills, NSW 2120
No testimonial found!
Tranquil Family Home In A Prime East Side Location
Uniquely positioned for complete privacy yet a very accessible location, this multi-level residence features a spacious layout with generous living areas which enjoys beautiful leafy outlooks from all aspects of the home.
This family home was designed for relaxed indoor /outdoor living and offers a peaceful and private lifestyle perfect for the growing family to move in and enjoy.
Glass sliding doors on the lower level open to an outdoor covered alfresco dining area perfect for entertaining and overlooking the private back yard.
The home is exceptionally well located at the end of a cul-de-sac within a short walk (10 minutes) to the railway station and buses. Close to shops and elite schools.
Other features include: –
• Spacious light filled living areas with beautiful new hardwood floorboards throughout
• Contemporary kitchen with stone benchtops and Bosch appliances
• 5 well-sized bedrooms: 3 bedrooms with built-in mirrored-door robes, 2 main bedrooms with large walk-in robes and master bedroom with ensuite
• Sparkling bathroom upstairs with heating lamps
• Huge Laundry/bathroom downstairs
• Ample storage space
• Air-conditioning on the upper level
• Security video cameras around the house
• Doorbell with a video function
• NBN ready
• Wine cellar
• Solar panels
• External dining area with wet bar, great for entertaining or relaxing in the garden
• Automatic double garage plus two additional carports and sufficient space to park more cars in front of the garage and carports
• Easy maintenance family friendly gardens with an irrigation system
• Ideal for extended families
“All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.”
Share this property:
- 4 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- 2 Carport
Agent representing 10 Cladden Close
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.