38a Gurner Street Paddington, NSW 2021
No testimonial found!
CHARMING PADDINGTON RESIDENCE THAT IS STYLISH AND PRIVATE
An ideal home for the couple who value period character and distinctive charm, this property has been tastefully renovated and offers a very private and secure position. Arranged around a European-inspired central garden, the property comprises main residence spread across two floors plus detached laundry and loft study/storage in the former stables. The home enjoys excellent natural light with timber floors and neutral d�cor throughout. A supremely convenient location, only moments to schools, Five Ways caf� lifestyle and public transport.
– Character residence arranged around European-inspired central garden
– Modern, neutral d�cor with period features throughout
– Bright and airy living room with ornate fireplace leads to garden
– Timber and granite kitchen, gas cooking, decorative original cast iron stove
– Separate dining room opening to rear garden
– Two double bedrooms, additional study/third bedroom
– Large separate laundry with loft study/storage
– Landscaped central gardens with ability for off-street parking
– Moments to schools, Five Ways caf� lifestyle and public transport
To apply, visit: https://t-app.com.au/lsdb
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we ask that If you, or anyone you’ve been recently in contact with has been sick, or have any symptoms, please do not attend the inspection and instead let us know so we can arrange an alternate method for you to view the property. We’ll be in contact soon to advise of available inspection times, and we appreciate your patience during this time
Share this property:
Agents representing 38a Gurner Street
What's my home worth today?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.