49 Comber Street Paddington, NSW 2021
No testimonial found!
AN IDYLLIC ARTISTIC HAVEN WITH PARKING
Hidden behind a deep garden courtyard, this artistically recreated end terrace has been designed to blur the lines between indoor and outdoor living while maximising natural light. It strikes a perfect chord between quintessential Paddington charm and contemporary design and brings light and natural flow to an inner city treasure. Positioned in this historic urban enclave between Oxford Street’s creative hub and Darlinghurst’s dining scene. Soak up the sunshine in the private urban garden that’s designed for entertaining or relax and enjoy the tranquility of its leafy streetscape outlook.
– Artistically redesigned interiors offer fluid indoor/outdoor living
– Ground floor open living showcases clever zoning of spaces
– Polished timber floors, soaring ceilings with lightwell, exposed beams
– Custom-built stainless steel kitchen, gas cooking, integrated laundry
– Internal atrium courtyard for breezy living; charming balcony
– Three well-proportioned bedrooms, additional open study alcove
– Jetmaster fireplace, air conditioning to living and bedroom 2
– Deep front courtyard and secure gated off-street parking
– Stroll to caf�s, theatres and nightlife
To apply, visit: https://t-app.com.au/lsdb
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we ask that If you, or anyone you’ve been recently in contact with has been sick, or have any symptoms, please do not attend the inspection and instead let us know so we can arrange an alternate method for you to view the property. We’ll be in contact soon to advise of available inspection times, and we appreciate your patience during this time
Share this property:
Agents representing 49 Comber Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.