61 Ormond Street Paddington, NSW 2021
No testimonial found!
CHIC TERRACE, MOMENTS TO AMENITIES OF FIVE WAYS AND OXFORD STREET
This sleek terrace has been cleverly transformed to offer the perfect blend of elegant, period features fused with modern appointments. Spacious open plan entertaining offers seamless indoor/outdoor living to best capture this idyllic Paddington lifestyle. The ground floor is dedicated to entertaining and is cleverly designed to create two distinct living zones. Generous living/dining features polished timber floors and open kitchen with adjoining family/meals area opens to rear entertaining deck. Refreshed throughout with new paint, and new carpets to upper floors, the secluded top floor master boasts a pleasant outlook with open ensuite.
– Ideally positioned moments to both Oxford Street and Five Ways
– Lounge/dining with timber floors
– Modern conservatory-style open kitchen, gas cooking
– Additional stone-tiled family/meals extends to rear entertaining deck
– Stylish family bathroom with internal laundry
– Secluded top floor master bedroom, open ensuite, air conditioning
– Double bedroom two with built-ins, traditional balcony
– Single third bedroom or home office with built-ins
To apply, visit: https://t-app.com.au/lsdb
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we have changed the way conduct inspections. We will no longer holding open inspections and will have capped number appointments to protect the health of you, our current tenants and our staff. If you, or anyone you’ve been recently in contact with has been sick, or have any symptoms, please do not attend the inspection and instead let us know so we can arrange an alternate method for you to view the property. We’ll be in contact soon to advise of available inspection times, and we appreciate your patience during this time.
Share this property:
Agent representing 61 Ormond Street
What's my home worth today?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.