49 Glenview Street Paddington, NSW 2021
No testimonial found!
GRAND PADDINGTON MANOR IN EXCLUSIVE LEAFY STREET – FEATURED IN “HOME BEAUTIFUL” MAGAZINE
Delivering an immediate sense of grandeur, ‘Clifton’ is a grand freestanding Victorian manor presenting a lifestyle of timeless elegance and enviable accessibility sprawling two spacious floors. Occupying a prestigious position in one of Paddington’s most exclusive streets, it is moments to boutique village life.
Offering a stylish combination of period character with modern practicality, vast interiors showcase an impressive array of original features including wide entrance hallway, bay windows, wall paneling, exquisite extra high ornate ceilings, ornamental fireplaces and original timber floors. Flooded with natural light, the versatile layout allows for both formal and casual indoor living spaces, transitioning to outdoor entertaining zones including north facing plunge pool.
Enjoy a lifestyle of ultimate convenience close to schools, buses and a short stroll to Five Ways village, Royal Hospital for Women Park, Boundary Street cafes/restaurants, Rushcutters Bay Park and Darlinghurst’s dining scene.
– Palatially proportioned with turn of the century finishes
– Polished timber floors, soaring ornate ceilings, bay windows
– Offering a choice of formal and informal entertaining spaces
– Modern stone and gas kitchen plus open breakfast room
– Generous formal dining or potential bedroom four
– Sunny northerly facing Tuscan-themed entertaining courtyard has a private plunge pool
– Grand master bedroom with private verandah surrounded by lush greenery, walk-in robe, ensuite, air conditioning
– Ornamental fireplaces throughout, leadlight windows, wall paneling, plantation shutters
– Landscaped gardens with fountain
– Double off-street parking, stroll to Five Ways village and Boundary Street cafes/restaurants
To apply please visit http://t-app.com.au/lsdb
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
Agents representing 49 Glenview Street
What's my home worth today?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.