37 Duxford Street Paddington, NSW 2021
No testimonial found!
Beautifully renovated, superbly appointed terrace located in one of Paddington’s finest streets. This beautiful property is an easy stroll to Five Ways, cafes and local shopping.
– Sun-filled open plan lounge and dining with ornate fireplaces, polished timber floors and plantation shutters
– Sleek eat in kitchen with stainless steel appliances and open courtyard garden.
– Outdoor entertaining area with direct access from kitchen via bi-fold doors that give indoor/outdoor living ambience
– King size master bedroom with built in robes and balcony, king size 2nd bedroom, 3rd bedroom with balcony and BIW
– Luxuriously appointed main bathroom with plenty of storage
– Stylish 2nd bathroom with internal laundry,
– Security car space with automatic door
– Luxury carpets upstairs, gas bayonets for heating, air conditioning in master and 2nd bedroom.
– This stylish residence is set on a sought-after street walk to village shops, cafes, transport, Woollahra and Rushcutters Bay.
Share this property:
Agent representing 37 Duxford Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.