14 Dixon Street Mount Druitt, NSW 2770
No testimonial found!
– Interiors utilize an open lounge/dining zone with a leafy outlook
– Expensive all-weather deck overlooks the child-friendly yard
– Updated kitchen with steel gas appliances and breakfast bar
– Three good sized bedrooms, master with a mirrored built-in robe
– Home study, air conditioning, main bathroom plus a guest w/c
– Single carport plus plenty of off-street parking, front porch
– Close to quality schools, sporting grounds and Mount Druitt Library
Please note: Due to the time constraints of uploading changes to this advertisement, we cannot guarantee that any inspections will be cancelled prior to them taking place. We recommend that you contact our office on 9675 5566 prior to an inspection, to ensure that the property is still available, as inspections will be cancelled, should we approve an application and receive a holding fee
Share this property:
Agent representing 14 Dixon Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.