157 Anzac Parade Kensington, NSW 2033
No testimonial found!
On the corner of Anzac Parade & Addison Street is this highly exposed property opposite the Light rail stop at Kensington and close to UNSW. The property comprises of office, consulting rooms, Kitchen and separate kitchenette facilities and complete amenities including shower and 3 WCs.
– This property can be a large family home, shared home space and/or professional creative work environment
– Corner of Anzac Parade and Addison Street
– Excellent exposure to passing traffic
– Nearby University of NSW and NIDA
– Versatile layout including reception & consulting rooms – can adapt as suitable
– Multiple amenities plus lunchroom/kitchenette
– Suitable to a wide variety of uses
– Large house and/or professional work space
– Flexible layout with reception & consulting rooms
– Modern amenities
– Freshly painted throughout
– Brand new ducted air-conditioning installed.
– Rear yard access with parking and yard
– Available for Residential or Professional use
Please register for inspection updates as changes or cancellations may occur to inspection times.
*** FACE MASK – Please ensure you bring your face mask and wear during the inspection. We cannot guarantee access to those not wearing face masks.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.
Share this property:
- Alarm System
- Secure Parking
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Cooling
Agents representing 157 Anzac Parade
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.