14/1c Ingram Street Kensington, NSW 2033
No testimonial found!
Generously proportioned townhouse offering all the joys of modern day living, privacy & convenience. Being part of a security complex with only fourteen properties, & situated in a leafy cul-de-sac setting, this is a low-maintenance family-sized home with easy access to transport, parks & schools.
– Well-maintained complex with security entry & leafy garden surrounds;
– Modern townhouse with generous front porch;
– Recently refurbished with new carpets & paint;
– Spacious, open plan living & dining flowing to wraparound alfresco courtyard & terraces;
– Quality stone topped eat-in gas kitchen;
– Ample storage, guest bathroom, internal laundry;
– Three generous bedrooms all with built-in robes;
– Master suite with ensuite, walk-in robe and balcony with a leafy outlook;
– Easy access to the secure double lock up garage;
– Close Centennial Parklands & The Australian Golf Club;
– Walking distance to the light rail system & buses for the CBD, UNSW & beaches;
– Stroll to Randwick Races, SCG & Hordern Pavilion;
– Nearby shops & eateries at Kensington village & Entertainment Quarter.
Share this property:
What's my home worth today?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.