14 Miller Street Granville, NSW 2142
No testimonial found!
Light Filled 3 Bedroom House
Lovely 3 bedroom house located in South Granville in a cul-de-sac street, conveniently positioned near Ray Marshall Reserve and Auburn botanical Gardens.
– One Large master bedroom with built in wardrobe
– Two good sized bedrooms, one also including a built-in wardrobe
– Lounge room, drenched with sunlight looking over to a porch
– Cosy dining area joining to lounge room and kitchen
– Kitchen offers lots of storage and gas stove cooktop
– Separate powder room with w/c
– One bathroom with joined bath and shower
– Off street parking for 1 car
– Separate backyard
– 400m to Ray Marshall Reserve
– 600m to Granville Shops
* Please note that there is a granny flat at the back of the house, there is seperate carpark and private backyard + storage for the house *
– School Catchment & Day Care
– Only about Children 400m
– Blaxcell Street Public School 450m
– Granville South Creative & Performing Arts 1.5km
Share this property:
Agent representing 14 Miller Street
What's my home worth today?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.