68 Glen Elgin Crescent Edensor Park, NSW 2176
This brick home offers:
+ 3 Large bedroom all with built-in
+ Formal living room with bar and family area
+ Three-way bathroom and ensuite to main bedroom
+ Modern kitchen with electricity cooking and stainless steal appliance
+ Timber and tiles floor throughout
+ Ducted air-conditioning
+ Solar panel connected to the grid
+ Very large pergola, perfect for entertaining
+ Beautiful in ground swimming pool
+ Single lock up garage with drive through access.
Close to public park, Bossley Park High school.
Please be noted that Owner will carry out the service for pool every month, however tenants have to supply the chemical for the pool.
– Unless stated otherwise, the property is rented “as is” and the tenant acknowledges and agrees to accept as seen at the inspection.
– Applications will not be processed until the property has been viewed by all applicants.
– Inspections may be cancelled or times changed at any time without notice. We recommend phoning our office on the day of the inspection to confirm.
– The information provided is believed to be correct at the time of this advertisement, however all interested parties are advised to carry out their own enquiries and relevant searches
– The availability date is a guideline only and we don’t warrant the date disclosed in this advertisement.
Share this property:
Agents representing 68 Glen Elgin Crescent
What's my home worth today?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.