83 Birchgrove Crescent Eastwood, NSW 2122
No testimonial found!
Beautiful double story residence with front & rear gardens and patios. Featuring a formal lounge, separate dining plus family room off open plan gas-cooking kitchen, flowing out to paved entertaining area. This comfortable home requires minimal maintenance & close to all amenities. Easy walk to Eastwood shops, station, buses and schools such as Eastwood Public School, Marist Brothers and St Kevin’s Primary Catholic School. In the catchment of Epping West Public School. Approximately 20 minutes’ drive from the Sydney CBD.
– Property installed with 4700w Solar System. Significantly lower electricity bills.
– 5 large bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes
– Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-robe and private balcony
– Modern kitchen with stainless steel range hood, new gas cooktop and breakfast bar
– Timber flooring throughout
– Ducted Air Conditioning
– Lock-up double garage
– Outside Cooking Area Under Pergola
Close to local shops and public transport
Share this property:
Agent representing 83 Birchgrove Crescent
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.