145 Riley Street Darlinghurst, NSW 2010
No testimonial found!
A wonderful surprise awaits behind the unassuming Victorian facade of this light-filled home. With broad appeal for those seeking designer flair, the understated chic and fine finishes are ideal accompaniments to the hip locale. Metres to some of Sydney’s best restaurants; it’s also just a short walk to Hyde Park, CBD, Trains, buses and the kaleidoscopic attractions of Oxford Street. Fusing flexibility with unexpected spaciousness, privacy and full security, this quietly convenient terrace is great for those wanting to work from home.
– Generous lounge/dining rooms with air conditioning, timber floors
– Open plan Caesarstone and travertine kitchen/breakfast room
– Full-height glass stacker doors for seamless indoor/outdoor lifestyle
– Sunny travertine courtyard beckons outdoor entertaining
– Three double bedrooms, two with balconies, loft-style third bedroom
– Two full bathrooms, integrated laundry
– High ceilings, skylight windows, newly painted, new carpet
Please visit this link to apply: https://t-app.com.au/lsdb
Share this property:
Agent representing 145 Riley Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.