62 Myrtle Street Chippendale, NSW 2008
No testimonial found!
Don’t be deceived by it’s humble façade. This sensational two storey, immaculate three bedroom terrace home is a superb urban sanctuary renovated to perfection. Enviably positioned in the heart of Chippendale’s arts, education, dining hub and conveniently set between Broadway, Central station and Sydney University, this is inner city living at its finest.
– Brand new, open plan sleek modern kitchen with stone benchtops, electric touch control cooktop, dishwasher and stainless steel appliances
– Brand new painted interiors bathed in plenty of natural light
– Brand new flooring throughout
– 3 spacious bedrooms, over sized master w/ brand new BIR, ample storage and en-suite, ceiling fans
– 2 brand new bathrooms w/quality modern fittings, internal laundry, WC
– Classic detailing preserved, high ceilings, decorative cornices, period f/place
– Private, tranquil leafy outlook rear c/yard w/garden ambiance and handy rear-lane access
– Seamless indoor/outdoor flow, sunny N Facing
– Whisper quite, middle of the city in a wide tree-lined street w/great on-street parking
– Superb walk-everywhere lifestyle, stroll to Chippendale Green, Central and Victoria parks, Syd Uni/UTS/Notre Dame Uni. Easy walk to Redfern and Central Rail
– Location is paramount, close proximity to the CBD, Broadway shops, RPA Hospital, Glebe, Newtown, Redfern, Surry Hills and city transport
– Moments to trendy galleries, restaurants, popular eateries and cool cafes Footsteps to White Rabbit, Spice Alley and Central Park Mall
– Suits couples, professionals, families
Share this property:
Agent representing 62 Myrtle Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.