1/1206 Pittwater Rd Narrabeen, NSW 2101
No testimonial found!
Designed to embrace a carefree coastal lifestyle, this full-brick and concrete upper duplex boasts a selection of indoor and outdoor spaces, enhanced by a selection of modern updates. Orientated to take in intimate easterly views of the ocean, its spacious proportions open to an all-weather alfresco balcony leading down to a paved court-garden with covered entertaining. Its premium location is a short level walk to shops, schools, seaside dining and express-B-line city buses.
– Interiors set under high ceilings emphasise sense of space and air-flow
– Spacious living/ lounge room, stone with gas cooktop and walk in pantry
– Glass encased dining room captures open views and northern light
– Elevated all-weather north facing balcony, captures coastal breezes
– Three bedrooms, generous main fitted with mirrored built in robes
– Totally private and secure court garden with covered entertaining space
– Renovated bathroom, separate w/c, outdoor laundry, character features
– New air conditioning, quality bamboo flooring and hot water service
– Gated entry to lock up garage, dry under house storage space
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Agents representing 1/1206 Pittwater Rd
What's my home worth today?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.