31 Victoria Street Beaconsfield, NSW 2015
No testimonial found!
Why make this your new home?
– Lovely tree-lined street close to trendy cafes and restaurants
– Short walk to Green Square Station
– Approximately 6 minutes by train to Sydney CBD
– 3 light-filled character bedrooms two with built in wardrobes
– Bathroom with separate toilet
– Backyard (with shed)
– Pet friendly (on application)
– Period features such as high ceilings, polished timber floors and intricate ceiling roses
– Cupboard laundry with ample storage
Where is it?
Located in the boutique suburb of Beaconsfield on the fringe of Alexandria, this property is close to Sydney’s CBD. An easy walk to the local IGA means that your daily grocery shopping is sorted. This house is close to many cafes and restaurants and some of Sydney’s well-known establishments such as; The Grounds, Black Star Pastry, Allpress Espresso, and many more.
This inner-city house is very close to transport, with Green Square Station a few minutes walk away. The very short train commute to Central takes on average 6 minutes! Furthermore, there are many bus services meters away including the M20, 343 and 301 to CBD and the 348 to UNSW, Coogee and Bondi Junction.
For those wanting more shops and eateries or services then a trip to nearby East Village shopping centre is a must.
Share this property:
Agents representing 31 Victoria Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.