10/3 Werambie Street Woolwich, NSW 2110
Positioned within a peninsula setting on the banks of the Lane Cover River this spacious and bright apartment is a just moment’s stroll to parks and the ferry wharf and short distance to Hunters Hill restaurants and cafs and the Woolwich Pub, not to mention the magical views from the entertainer’s balcony across Woodford Bay, This apartment is not to be missed.
– Top level apartment situated right on the Lane Cove River waterfront
– Light filled living areas flow to a generous balcony and water views
– Modern kitchen with induction cooking, dishwasher, marble bench and splashbacks
– Spacious north facing terrace balcony with retractable awning, ideal for entertaining
– Magical water views with abundant natural sun light
– Modern bathroom with separate bath and shower featuring European fittings
– Security building with a single carport
– Open plan living and dining areas
– Shared jetty & pontoon
– Internal laundry for your convenience
Please call Braydon Govan 0415 157 054 to arrange an inspection
Available 13th March 2019
Share this property:
Agent representing 10/3 Werambie Street
What's my home worth today?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.