10/22 Albert Street Woollahra, NSW 2025
No testimonial found!
PENTHOUSE SIZED APARTMENT IN SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
An exceptionally spacious and elegant apartment, located in an impressive Art Deco block in a sought-after address. The apartment enjoy a light and bright triple-aspect, offering house-like proportions with oversized separate lounge/dining plus sunroom opening to private balcony. The apartment further benefits from a boutique setting with only two apartments per floor, private garaging and landscaped communal gardens. This ideal location is only moments to Edgecliff station, and a short stroll to the boutique shopping and dining of both Woollahra and Double Bay villages.
– Three large bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
– North-facing balcony with harbour views and overlooking communal gardens
– Oversized master bedroom overlooking the lush garden
– Separate dining and lounge areas,
– Formal entrance hall, sun room leading out onto the balcony
– Large eat in kitchen with excellent storage, gas cooking
– Two full sized bathrooms, main with bath tub
– Internal laundry and air conditioning
– Lock-up garage
No pets permitted
Please visit this link to apply: https://t-app.com.au/lsdb
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
What's my home worth today?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.