6/7 Longworth Avenue Point Piper, NSW 2027
No testimonial found!
HOLDING DEPOSIT RECEIVED
HOLDING DEPOSIT RECEIVED
** Please be advised that due to the recent COVID-19 restrictions, you will be required to book a private inspection. Please contact us to be advised of any available times **
GRAND APARTMENT WITH HARBOUR VIEWS
In a dress-circle setting perched above Lady Martins Beach, this expansive apartment is one of six in the landmark Santa Barbara. Sprawling grand proportions and elegant arched windows reflect Hollywood’s golden age with soaring ceilings underlining a sense of space and privacy. Truly elegant and large proportions, abundant sunshine, sparkling harbour and bay views combine to provide an ambiance that is as welcoming as it is stylish. Entrance reception hall flows through to large open living and dining rooms, with separate formal living room, both opening to idyllic loggia balcony framing spectacular harbour views. Offering 190 sqm approx. of living space, this house-sized apartment is set in one of Australia’s most coveted harbour enclaves, a short walk to boating clubs, waterfront dining and boutique beaches with close proximity to Double Bay village.
– Well-designed floorplan with soaring ceilings and picture windows
– Expansive open living and dining area with magnificent outlook over the harbour
– Spacious stone and gas kitchen with excellent storage and bench space
– Separate bedroom wing contains three generous bedrooms with built-ins
– Two bedrooms with ensuites, third full bathroom, ample storage throughout
– Understated quality interiors throughout, walk-in laundry area
– Combination of parquetry floors with rugs provided
– Lock up garage and single off-street parking for one vehicle
– Close proximity to Royal Motor Yacht Club, Royal Prince Alfred Yacht Club
– Short stroll to Rose Bay Ferry, Lady Martins Beach, exclusive schools
– STRICTLY NO DOGS PERMITTED
To apply, visit: https://t-app.com.au/lsdb
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we ask that If you, or anyone you’ve been recently in contact with has been sick, or have any symptoms, please do not attend the inspection and instead let us know so we can arrange an alternate method for you to view the property. We’ll be in contact soon to advise of available inspection times, and we appreciate your patience during this time.
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
- Outdoor Entertaining
Agents representing 6/7 Longworth Avenue
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.