19/2A Wentworth Street Point Piper, NSW 2027
No testimonial found!
BLUE RIBBON POSITION WITH PANORAMIC ROSE BAY VIEWS
A blue ribbon lifestyle of light, substance and quality in a highly prized harbour side setting, this stunning apartment on the 4th floor with its spacious layout is an offering of undeniable appeal. Impressively well-proportioned and flooded with the sun of a coveted north-eastern aspect, the elevated position captures sensational views that stretch across Rose Bay to Vaucluse & The Harbour Bridge. Impeccably renovated throughout, a designer kitchen with high end appliances, stone benches, integrated washer/ dryer, stylish stone bathroom with designer bath/shower, double hand basins and a stunning view of the harbour. Mere moments to Seven Shillings Beach and Redleaf Pool, it is just minutes to Double Bay.
– Large entry foyer, plenty of storage
– Open plan living/ dining leading to full length balcony
– Wall-length, floor-to-ceiling cupboards in dining area next to kitchen, including built-in desk
– Designer kitchen with high-end appliances, integrated laundry
– 2 double bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
– Stylish stone bathroom with rain shower head over bath, double basins, plenty of storage
– Air-conditioning in living and main bedroom
To apply, visit: https://t-app.com.au/lsdb
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we ask that If you, or anyone you’ve been recently in contact with has been sick, or have any symptoms, please do not attend the inspection and instead let us know so we can arrange an alternate method for you to view the property. We’ll be in contact soon to advise of available inspection times, and we appreciate your patience during this time
Share this property:
Agents representing 19/2a Wentworth Street
What's my home worth today?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.