2202/29 Hunter Street Parramatta, NSW 2150
No testimonial found!
Combining stylish modern finishes with absolute CBD convenience. Generous open plan living is ideally situated north facing, immersing the home in natural light while wrapped with an endless panorama. Confident style is integrated with quality appointments and residents also enjoy access to the building’s fabulous landscaped sanctuaries. This exceptional apartment is just moments away from Westfield, the station and an array of cafes and restaurants.
Accommodation & features:
* North facing apartment with generous open plan living space
* Elevated corner position rewards with 180-degree outlooks
* Commercial grade glass and seamless indoor/outdoor flow
* Sleek stone kitchen has breakfast counter and Smeg appliances
* Well scaled bedrooms are both appointed with built-in robes
* Impeccable fully-tiled bathrooms appeal with stylish fixtures
* Gas-appointed cooking and heating, ducted air conditioning
* Video security intercom and level access to secure car space
* Building’s landscaped Podium and Rooftop terraces to share
Share this property:
Agent representing 2202/29 Hunter Street
What's my home worth today?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.