206/8 New Mclean Street Edgecliff, NSW 2027
No testimonial found!
This one bedroom apartment offers bright and airy living, enjoying a private and leafy outlook to White City Tennis courts. Spacious open living/dining extends onto covered balcony for indoor/outdoor lifestyle, and modern kitchen featuring excellent storage. Double bedroom features built-in robes and ensuite-style access to bathroom. Perfectly positioned only moments to all the amenities and transport of Edgecliff; stroll to Double Bay and the open spaces of Trumper Park and Rushcutters Bay.
– Generous combined lounge/dining
– Covered balcony offers private and leafy setting
– Modern kitchen with good storage
– Double bedroom, built in robes, ensuite-style access to bathroom
– Parking space, shared laundry facilities, residents’ pool
– Footsteps away to Edgecliff Centre and Edgecliff train station
To apply, visit: https://t-app.com.au/lsdb
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we ask that If you, or anyone you’ve been recently in contact with has been sick, or have any symptoms, please do not attend the inspection and instead let us know so we can arrange an alternate method for you to view the property. We’ll be in contact soon to advise of available inspection times, and we appreciate your patience during this time
Share this property:
Agent representing 206/8 New Mclean Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.