11/452 Edgecliff Road Edgecliff, NSW 2027
This charming light-filled three-bedroom art deco apartment with views is secluded in the leafy Edgecliff Square, across the road from Edgecliff station and its retail hub. Set on the third floor of a secure building with lift access, the apartment is 110 square meters and has a beautiful outlook of the harbour bridge. It is the perfect home for professionals working in the city, a family or retirees.
* Renovations will be complete on 9 January 2019. This includes polished parquetry flooring, brand new carpets and a fresh white paint job. Please note that the photos of the bedrooms in this advertisement do not show the carpet as it will only be installed on 9 January 2019.
* 3 generous and quiet bedrooms with high ceilings, lots of natural light and ceiling fans.
* Conveniently located 200 meters from Edgecliff train station which has Coles, Aldi, Harris Farms, Banks and more! From Edgecliff it is only a 4-minute train ride to the city.
* Only a short stroll to Rushcutters Bay Park, Woollahra Village and Double Bay.
* The apartments elevated position provides gorgeous views of the harbour bridge, CBD skyline and eastern suburbs greenery.
* A separate toilet with space for an internal laundry. There is also a common property laundry that can be used.
* Secure garage car spot. Residential parking permits may be available depending on your circumstances.
Share this property:
Agent representing 11/452 Edgecliff Road