6/14 Stafford Street Double Bay, NSW 2028
No testimonial found!
IMPECCABLY RENOVATED HARBOURFRONT APARTMENT
Stylishly renovated throughout to the highest standard; Be inspired by this absolute harbourfront apartment’s idyllic setting. With direct access to the beach from beautiful landscaped gardens, the two-bedroom apartment is set in a boutique block right on the water’s edge and captures intimate harbour views from a sunny balcony. Set in an exclusive foreshore enclave on the edge of Double Bay village, it is a 100m stroll along the foreshore to the city ferry and one block back from the bay’s fashionable dining, shopping and entertainment hub.
– French Oak Floors throughout
– Open plan kitchen, breakfast bar, cesarstone benches, fridge, microwave, dishwasher
– Large living room with a balcony capturing tranquil bay views
– 2 double bedrooms with built ins, one common wall
– Stylish bathroom with laundry washer/dryer included
– White plantation shutters throughout.
– Sunny waterfront gardens, direct access to the beach and ferry
– 500m walk to Redleaf Pool, stroll to Kiaora Lane’s eat street
Please visit this link to apply: https://t-app.com.au/lsdb
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we have changed the way we conduct inspections. We will no longer holding open inspections and will have capped number appointments to protect the health of you, our current tenants and our staff. If you, or anyone you’ve been recently in contact with has been sick, or have any symptoms, please do not attend the inspection and instead let us know so we can arrange an alternate method for you to view the property. We’ll be in contact soon to advise of available inspection times, and we appreciate your patience during this time.
Share this property:
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
- Outdoor Entertaining
Agents representing 6/14 Stafford Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.