1/7 Grafton Crescent Dee Why, NSW 2099
No testimonial found!
Sunlit Boutique Apartment in Cul-De-Sac
Bathed in northerly sunlight and enjoying an elevated ground floor position in a block of only six, this tastefully renovated and pristine apartment will appeal to a broad range of suitors. The residence's well maintained complex boasts a wonderfully quiet address at the end of a cul-de-sac with parks, schools, local shops and city bound buses all within easy walking distance. It's also a matter of moments from Dee Why Beach and The Strand's popular selection of great restaurants and cafes.
– Generous open layout provides defined lounge and dining areas
– Interiors feature timber floors with carpet in the bedroom, plantation shutters and fresh paint
– Easy flow separation between living/dining and the bedrooms
– Modern chef's kitchen with high end appliances, including dishwasher & double sized bedrooms, one w/ built-in
– Near new bathroom with open shower, underfloor heating and option for internal laundry
– Other features include an on-title balcony and car space.
• Open times will be uploaded, as soon as they have been confirmed.
• Initial lease term 26 – 52 weeks.
• Application codes will be made available at the open.
• Pets considered upon application.
Share this property:
Agents representing 1/7 Grafton Crescent
What's my home worth today?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.