81/6 Stanley Street Darlinghurst, NSW 2010
No testimonial found!
Good size & bright, one-bedroom unfurnished apartment on level 8.
Quietly set within the grand circa 1920’s building – the St James, situated at the city side end of Stanley Street, this location offers the convenience of the CBD , a stroll to Hyde Park, Cook & Phillip Park, Australian Museum, Art Gallery NSW , Restaurants, cafes and pubs.
* Newly renovated kitchen with stone benchtops, fridge, dishwasher and microwave included
* High ceilings with picture rails
* Spacious bedroom with built in robe
* Company title building with on-site manager
* Spacious roof deck with CBD & harbour views
* Two lifts for easy access plus communal laundry within the building
( replacement of elevators – one at a time ) is currently in progress – until Nov 2021.
Disclaimer: We have been provided with the above information, however, Laing + Simmons gives no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Share this property:
Agent representing 81/6 Stanley Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.