14/7-11 Yarranabbe Road Darling Point, NSW 2027
No testimonial found!
PRIZED LOCATION WITH AMAZING HARBOUR VIEWS
**Entry via 16 Annandale Street**
This impressive apartment is bathed in NE sunlight opening to a deep travertine terrace, presenting an enviable lifestyle of indoor/outdoor living. The generous floor plan allows open plan living enjoying the stunning outlook that captures the tranquil grounds of Glenhurst Gardens and spectacular views over Rushcutters Bay and the Harbour Bridge. This delightful apartment is only a stroll to McKell Park and Double Bay ferry wharfs, Rushcutters Bay, Double Bay and Edgecliff Shopping, train, buses and the harbour foreshore and CYC.
– Sunny NE aspect, 100 sqm of living
– Sweeping harbour and bridge views
– Beautiful interiors, outlook over pool and gardens
– Deep travertine entertainers’ terrace
– Two double bedrooms with built-ins, main with views
– Spacious glass-fronted living and dining
– Contemporary kitchen with Bosch appliances and stone benches
– Stylish bathroom, internal laundry facilities
– Lush garden surrounds with communal swimming pool
– Tranquil peninsula setting, lift access
– Strictly no pets permitted
To apply, visit: https://t-app.com.au/lsdb
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we ask that If you, or anyone you’ve been recently in contact with has been sick, or have any symptoms, please do not attend the inspection and instead let us know so we can arrange an alternate method for you to view the property. We’ll be in contact soon to advise of available inspection times, and we appreciate your patience during this time.
Share this property:
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
Agents representing 14/7-11 Yarranabbe Road
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.