11/66 Darling Point Road Darling Point, NSW 2027
No testimonial found!
**INSPECTION STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT**
PLEASE PHONE BRENDAN PETERS ON 0490 215 154 FOR YOUR INSPECTION
Offering expansive living and glistening views across the harbour to the Bridge and city, this spacious north-facing apartment is set within ‘Winslow Gardens’, an exclusive and well-maintained building offering level lift access and resident’s swimming pool. Oversized living areas are flooded with natural light and allow plenty of space to spread out and relax, featuring expansive windows to best enjoy the views. Functional kitchen offers modern appliances including dishwasher and new cooktop, with plenty of storage and bench space. All three bedrooms are generously proportioned with built-in robes, master capturing leafy harbour vistas. The apartment has been refreshed with new paint throughout. Set within walking distance of all transport and shopping amenities of both Double Bay and Edgecliff. The serene harbour foreshore, McKell Park and ferry, plus Richies caf� and convenience store are just a short stroll away.
– Oversized apartment offering generous living, bright northerly aspect
– Open living/dining with timber floors and air conditioning opens to covered balcony
– Functional kitchen with modern appliances including dishwasher and new cooktop
– Three large bedrooms all with built-in robes, master enjoys harbour outlook
– Two practical bathrooms; separate internal laundry facilities
– Level lift access from double tandem undercover parking
– Well-maintained security building featuring manicured gardens and resident’s pool
– Stroll to Edgecliff and Double Bay, moments to McKell Park and Ferry
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
Agent representing 11/66 Darling Point Road
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.