1/23 Harrison Street Cremorne, NSW 2090
No testimonial found!
Filled with neutral tones, clean and crisp finishes and located on the ground floor for easy access this 2 bedroom apartment in a sought after location will not disappoint.
– Huge wrap around courtyard to exterior, perfect for entertaining
– Spacious master bedroom with mirrored built in wardrobe, en-suite and direct access to wrap around courtyard
– Light and bright combined living and dining room with large in built storage cabinet and heater
– Light kitchen with plentiful storage which overlooks living and dining so you can cook and entertain at the same time
– Secure basement parking to fit one car
– Tiled main bathroom with combined bath and shower
– Neutral Bay Village 300m (approx.)
– Neutral Bay Public School 650m (approx)
– The Oaks Hotel 1km (approx.)
– SCEGGS Redlands 900m (approx.)
– Hayden Orpheum Picture Palace (cinema) 1.3km (approx.)
Available: 8th November 2019
Inspect: All open times are advertised on this website or call for a private appointment
Apply: To apply, please submit an application using 1Form. We are unable to process an application unless you have physically viewed the property
Share this property:
Agent representing 1/23 Harrison Street
What's my home worth today?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.