3/17 Botany Street Bondi Junction, NSW 2022
No testimonial found!
Perfectly positioned in a quiet position on the fringe of Bondi Junction’s retail hub, a spacious semi-like layout gives this boutique Art Deco apartment a welcoming vibe. One of only six in the beautifully maintained Carlisle, this raised ground floor apartment features windows on three sides for excellent natural light. High battened ceilings and expansive open living space couple with modern updates throughout. Offering a lifestyle of carefree convenience just 350m to Westfield’s premier shopping and entertainment precinct, and a short walk to Bondi Junction’s transport hub and the vast, open spaces of Centennial Park.
– Classic Art Deco block of only six apartments, original features
– One common wall, superb cross-flow breezes
– Two large bedrooms, both with built-in robes
– Main with adjoining study/sunroom/dressing room
– Large open living room, high ceilings, gas heating
– Modern eat-in kitchen with abundant storage, gas cooking
– Fresh bathroom with internal laundry
– Rear access to a well-kept shared garden
– Stroll to Bronte Road cafes and eateries
– Walk to Queens and Centennial Parks
– Minutes to Bondi and Tamarama Beaches
– Easy access to the city, walk to the station
– Strictly no pets permitted
To apply, visit: https://t-app.com.au/lsdb
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we ask that If you, or anyone you’ve been recently in contact with has been sick, or have any symptoms, please do not attend the inspection and instead let us know so we can arrange an alternate method for you to view the property. We’ll be in contact soon to advise of available inspection times, and we appreciate your patience during this time.
Share this property:
Agents representing 3/17 Botany Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.