7/126 Francis Street Bondi Beach, NSW 2026
No testimonial found!
LEASED AFTER FIRST INSPECTION FOR OVER ASKING - CONTACT ALEX ON 0450 311 982
HOLDING DEPOSIT RECEIVED
** Please be advised that due to the recent COVID-19 restrictions, you will be required to book a private inspection. Please contact us to be advised of any available times **
A STYLISH BOUTIQUE ART DECO HIDEAWAY
Retreat to the quiet privacy of this bright and breezy renovated Art Deco apartment in a block of 12 at the cul-de-sac end of one of Bond’s best-loved streets. With Thomas Hogan Reserve’s lush rainforest reserve right next door and the sand and surf at the end of the street, the stylish one-bedroom apartment is perfect for the beach lover away from the crowds but close to the action. Fresh contemporary interiors, a leafy outlook and generous proportions make for relaxed living with strong rental potential and low levies.
– Updated 1930s Art Deco block of 12
– Quiet rear position on the mid floor
– Immaculately presented interiors
– Double bedroom with built-in robes
– Open plan living, timber floorboards
– Large sash windows on the east side
– Streamlined stone-topped gas kitchen
– Renovated bathroom with a bath tub
– High ornate ceilings, one common wall
– Walk down Francis Street to the beach
– Next door to Thomas Hogan Reserve
– Stroll to Hall Street village and transport
To apply, visit: https://t-app.com.au/lsdb
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we ask that If you, or anyone you’ve been recently in contact with has been sick, or have any symptoms, please do not attend the inspection and instead let us know so we can arrange an alternate method for you to view the property. We’ll be in contact soon to advise of available inspection times, and we appreciate your patience during this time.
Share this property:
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
Agents representing 7/126 Francis Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.