8/6A Francis Street Bondi Beach, NSW 2026
No testimonial found!
STUNNING FURNISHED BEACH PENTHOUSE WITH BEACH AND COASTLINE VIEWS
Commanding magnificent panoramic NE ocean, beach and Ben Buckler views plus sweeping harbour views over Rose Bay, this stylishly appointed penthouse enjoys one of the East’s premier locations. It features the rare luxury of two entertaining terraces, one with engulfing views and a secondary escape in the form of an enormous private terrace with an amazing frangipani potted garden, providing the perfect setting for alfresco entertaining. One of just a handful of penthouses in Bondi, it presents a rare opportunity to live in a superbly fully furnished executive beachside residence that has been lovingly maintained with houselike proportions.
– Open plan living/dining
– 2 large balconies with extensive sweeping harbour views and Pacific Ocean
– Huge family/living room opening to extensive sunny entertaining terrace
– 2 bedrooms plus additional large study/bedroom 3
– 2 stylish bathrooms
– Lock-up garage for 2 cars
– Large open granite kitchen
– Bathed in light
– Timber and tile flooring in living rooms.
– Air conditioned
– Internal laundry
– Literally a walk across the road to surf, sand, beachfront caf�s/restaurants and shopping village, Icebergs pool, coastal walkways, numerous parks and public transport
– A dream opportunity to just move into a superbly equipped fully furnished beachside apartment
– No pets permitted
**FULLY FURNISHED. NO OPTION TO UNFURNISH**
To apply, visit: https://t-app.com.au/lsdb
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we ask that If you, or anyone you’ve been recently in contact with has been sick, or have any symptoms, please do not attend the inspection and instead let us know so we can arrange an alternate method for you to view the property. We’ll be in contact soon to advise of available inspection times, and we appreciate your patience during this time
Share this property:
- 2 Garage
Agent representing 8/6a Francis Street
What's my home worth today?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.