306 Lake Rd Glendale, NSW 2285
No testimonial found!
Redefining the over 55″s
6 x 2/3 bedroom Residences for over 55’s
This boutique set of six residences offers a re imagined standard in modern retirement living. Positioned in a coveted address in the heart of booming Glendale, this is a rare yet affordable lifestyle opportunity that boasts a combination of comfort, community and convenience, in a locale primed for further growth and activity.
Without sacrificing form for function, each home will be well-appointed to create a warm and inviting atmosphere, with a clever design that combines easy-care living and individual privacy within a peaceful and pleasant village-style complex.
Generously-sized floor plans include two bedrooms plus a separate study, with flexible layout configurations thoughtfully designed to offer a smart use of space and a low maintenance lifestyle for each resident.
Situated to benefit from ease of access to numerous public transport services, plentiful local shopping and dining options, recreational opportunities and lifestyle amenities, yet a comfortable commute to Sydney and Newcastle’s vibrant CBDs, beaches and the attractions of the Hunter region.
• Configurable living/dining layouts and fittings offer flexibility of choice
• Two bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Separate study/media rooms, air-conditioned open plan living areas
• Gas cooking, internal laundry facilities, separate built-in storage
• Secure lock-up garages with internal entry, level pathways/entries
• Walk to Stockland shops, cinemas, wildflower nursery and dining
• Easy access to a number of leisure opportunities, pristine beaches, local waterways, boating, fishing, parks and bushland reserves and walks
• Many public transport options incl. proposed Glendale Transport Interchange
• Close to Speers Point Esplanade, local park and swimming facilities
• Easy commute to Sydney, Newcastle and Hunter Valley wine region
Share this property:
Agent representing 306 Lake Rd
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.