18/30-32 Lydbrook Street Westmead, NSW 2145
No testimonial found!
Presenting an almost like brand new apartment in the popular precinct of Westmead. This bright apartment has been renovated with freshly painted interiors, newly installed carpet and updated vanities in both bathrooms.
A great opportunity for first home buyers and investors alike.
Great features include:
– Two (2) spacious bedrooms featuring mirrored built in wardrobes
– Master bedroom with ensuite
– Large living space with air conditioner flowing onto a north facing balcony
– Stone bench top and gas cooking kitchen
– Separate dining space combined with balcony
– Main bathroom with combined shower and bath
– Lock up single garage
– Intercom and internal laundry
– Wentworthville Station: 900 metres, 11 minutes’ walk
– Westmead Station: 1.3km, 16 minutes’ walk
– Coles Darcy Rd: 250 metres, 2 minutes’ walk
– Westmead Hospital: 1.4km, 5 minutes’ drive
– Parramatta CBD: 3.8km, 10 minutes’ drive
Strata: $771.00 PQ
Council: $277.90 PQ
Water: $178.00 PQ
Currently rented for $430PW
An easy care apartment that will be sought after by investors, first time buyers and down sizers, Don’t miss out!
Share this property:
Agents representing 18/30-32 Lydbrook Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.