13/2 Wentworth Avenue Toongabbie, NSW 2146
Providing dual outdoor flow and abundant natural light, this ground floor apartment ensures stylish, low maintenance living within a landscaped security complex. It creates an idyllic first home or investment just footsteps from Toongabbie Station, grocers, local cafes and eateries.
– Well thought-out interiors offer open plan lounge/dining
– Relaxed all-weather balcony enjoys a private, leafy outlook
– Granite kitchen equipped with stainless steel gas appliances
– Two good-sized bedrooms are fitted with built-in wardrobes
– Tidy main bathroom includes a bathtub, internal laundry
– Air conditioning, neutral colour pallet with scope to enhance
– Currently leased to excellent tenants for $380.00 per week
– Ideal for first home buyers looking to break into the market
– Secure basement car space , well maintained garden building
– Close to Woolworth’s Toongabbie, gymnasiums and schools
– Strata rates: Approx $768.24 per quarter
– Council: Approx $179.00 per quarter
– Water: Approx $172.00 per quarter
Share this property:
Agent representing 13/2 Wentworth Avenue
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.