8/159 Queen Street St Marys, NSW 2760
No testimonial found!
Compact, comfortable and relaxed, this north-facing, single bedroom apartment defines executive living for those seeking space, style and convenience. The apartment will be completed with a neutral yet modern-chic look, and enjoy a flowing, open concept design that extends to a private balcony, embraced by sweeping views. Attracting high rental return of $350.00 per week, it’s centrally located on St Marys main thoroughfare, moments from cafes and shops
– Take Advantage of the $10,000 and $25,000 government grants!
– Second and third-floor positions are the last remaining
– Free-flowing, open concept design with spacious living/dining
– Main internal area seamlessly extends out to a private balcony
– Gourmet stone gas kitchen with DeLonghi stainless steel appliances & dishwasher
– Engineered timber flooring will be paired with elegant wood grain finishes
– One good-sized bedrooms with a built-in robe and balcony access
– Bathroom with oversized tile, frameless shower and a bathtub
– Video intercom, Building has CCTV camera, security access to car park
– Air conditioning, LED downlights, internal laundry and inclusive dryer
– Residents enjoy access to a rooftop garden and entertaining area
– Existing homeowners can also claim for the HomeBuider grant
– First home buyers will receive both grants, the original first home owner grant and the new HomeBuilder grant plus stamp duty concession
– 47 mins by train to Sydney CBD and just a 27 min drive to Parramatta CBD
– 5 to 10 minute walk to St Marys Shopping village and other local amenities
– 550 meters to St Marys station (7 min walk)
– 750 meters to St Marys Public School (9 min walk)
– 600 meters to St Marys Senior High School (7 min walk)
Share this property:
Agents representing 8/159 Queen Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.