3/159 Queen Street St Marys, NSW 2760
No testimonial found!
Embraced by an abundance of natural light and elevated views, this first floor apartment offers a desirable lifestyle of absolute comfort and practicality. It is completed with a neutral yet modern-chic look, and enjoy a flowing, open concept design that extends to a private balcony, embraced by sweeping views. The building is centrally located on St Marys main thoroughfare, moments from cafes and shops
– Free-flowing, open concept design with spacious living/dining
– West facing, first floor position, two private balconies
– Main internal area seamlessly extends out to a private balcony
– Gourmet stone gas kitchen with DeLonghi stainless steel appliances & dishwasher
– Two good-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes to each room
– Engineered timber flooring will be paired with elegant wood grain finishes
– Bathrooms with oversized tile, frame-less shower
– Video intercom, 24 hour CCTV surveillance, garbage chutes, storage cages & security access to car park
– Air conditioning, LED down lights, internal laundry and inclusive dryer
– Residents enjoy access to a rooftop terrace that beholds one-of-a-kind views of the Blue Mountains.
– Take Advantage of the $10,000 first homeowners’ government grants & stamp duty concession
– 47 mins by train to Sydney CBD and just a 27-min drive to Parramatta CBD
– 5 to 10 minute walk to St Marys Shopping village and other local amenities
– 550 meters to St Marys station (7 min walk)
– 750 meters to St Marys Public School (9 min walk)
– 600 meters to St Marys Senior High School (7 min walk)
Share this property:
Agents representing 3/159 Queen Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.