6/18 Sorrell Street Parramatta, NSW 2150
No testimonial found!
Ultra Convenient Living
Convenient living at one of Parramatta's most idyllic locations. Your opportunity to secure a sound investment centrally located in the heart of the rapidly developing Parramatta CBD. This well maintained one bedroom apartment boasts a spacious open plan living and dining room with an extra-large alfresco balcony. Master bedroom includes built-in robe and the apartment is fully equipped with an internal laundry and practical kitchen. Moments away from local shops and public transport this property awaits the discerning buyer.
– Bedroom with built in robe
– Spacious alfresco balcony
– Open plan living and dining are
– Well maintained kitchen
– Study nook
– Internal laundry
– Secure car space
– 140m to the upcoming Parramatta Light Rail
– 170m to Prince Alfred Square
– 250m to the new Parramatta River Walk
– 700m to Eat Street Precinct
– 900m to Parramatta Station
Outgoings & Rates
– Strata Levies $972.95 per quarter (approx)
– Water Rates $157.31 per quarter (approx)
– Council Rates $179.00 per quarter (approx)
Share this property:
Agents representing 6/18 Sorrell Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.