803/31-37 Hassall Street Parramatta, NSW 2150
No testimonial found!
Less Than 450 Metres To The Station
Positioned in one of Parramatta’s most popular and convenient locations and less than 450 metres to the station is this spacious two bedroom apartment. Your opportunity to secure a great first home or sound investment centrally located in the heart of the rapidly developing Parramatta CBD. Light filled and refreshed the oversized open plan living and dining space cascades out onto the large balcony connected to the master bedroom. The apartment comes a security car space. Only minutes to Parramatta CBD, the new Parramatta Square, The Rivercat, Parramatta’s ‘Eat Street’ precinct, and surrounded by local schools and the upcoming Light Rail. This apartment awaits the discerning buyer.
– Two spacious bedrooms master with built in
– Spacious open plan living and dining
– Modern kitchen with gas cooking and stone benches
– Dual oversized alfresco balconies
– Video security Intercom
– Internal laundry
– Security car space
– 280 metres to the State-of-the-art Parramatta Public School
– 280 metres to the new Aurthur Phillip High School
– 450 metres to station
– 600 metres to Parramatta Square
– 650 metres to The Rivercat
Outgoings & Rates
– Strata Levies $1,181.94 per quarter (approx)
– Water Rates $157.31 per quarter (approx)
– Council Rates $280.00 per quarter (approx)
Share this property:
Agents representing 803/31-37 Hassall Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.