255/109-113 George Street Parramatta, NSW 2150
No testimonial found!
Dual Key Apartment In The Heart Of The Parramatta CBD
Contemporary living at Koi Parramatta. Perfectly positioned on Level 16 this gorgeous dual key apartment offers luxurious cosmopolitan living in the heart of the thriving Parramatta CBD. The apartment is split into two self-contained units under one title, making it the perfect investment opportunity with a potential rental of $760 per week. Freshly painted and carpeted it offers 2 balconies, 2 kitchens and 2 bathrooms. Capturing an abundance of natural light with a sweeping district view directly over Parramatta River this apartment is also perfect private sanctuary to live in one and rent the other. Located centrally to public transport, Parramatta’s bustling restaurant precincts, reputable schools and the future light rail project. This apartment awaits the discerning buyer.
– Dual key apartment
– 2 modern kitchens with stone benchtops
– 2 Stylish bathrooms
– 2 Internal laundries
– Sweeping dual balconies
– Split system air-conditioning
– Video intercom
– Low maintenance living
– Single security car space with storage cage
– NBN ready
– Lift access
– Gym facilities
– 255a current rental $430 per week
– 255b potential rental $330 per week (freshly painted and carpeted)
– 400m to Parramatta River Walk
– 500m to Parramatta Square
– 800m to ‘Eat Street’ precinct
– 850m to Parramatta Westfield
– 900m to Parramatta Station
– Brand new Light Rail
Schools & day care:
– St. Patricks Primary School
– Parramatta Public School
– The new Arthur Phillip High
– Western Sydney University
Share this property:
Agents representing 255/109-113 George Street
Need to sell before you buy?
Get a snapshot of your property's value in today's market.