1/101 Marsden Street Parramatta, NSW 2150
The future is here, a great location with own private entrance and two courtyards.
This desirable Northerly aspect apartment is situated on the ground floor enjoying an interrupted view and offers a premium comfort combining tiled and wooden floors, full brick construction, sleek renovated kitchen, sparkling bathrooms and modern appointments.
Located in a boutique modern building of 17 apartments right on the riverbank corner with Phillip street and next to famous luxury iconic development currently underway.
Located in the heart of Parramatta CBD, within a walking distance to major amenities including future light rail , famous restaurant and eateries, multiple schools, the new Parramatta stadium and soon to be upgraded Riverside Theatre, close to court house precinct, Parramatta Park, as well the approved Power house Museum.
This hard to get two bedroom apartment is well priced to sell and provides an exceptional entry point for visionary owner occupier or investor looking for solid future investment.
– Spacious open plan tiled living/ dining areas flowing onto a private courtyard and use of common area
– Master bedroom with beautiful ensuite, built in robe and small sunny court yard
– Modern renovate stone gas kitchen with new appliances and glass splash back
– Sparkling near new main bathroom with bath tub and separate shower
– Internal laundry with dryer and large custom built pantry for extra storage
– Split system air conditioning, down lights, secured parking on 1st level and CCTVsecurity
This building has recently been renovated and strategically located to capitalize on the future growth in this golden location next to prime luxury developments.
Motivated vendor, Act Now!
Looking for finance? We can help you.
Share this property:
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
Agents representing 1/101 Marsden Street